Chopsticks have been the most essential eating utensil for the Chinese since the ancient time .
They are old and traditional but you can’t deny that they are very convenient and clever!
If you have a meal in a Chinese restaurant, forget the fork and try to use chopsticks !
Steps to hold and use chopsticks
1. Put a pair of chopsticks on your hand, between your thumb and index finger
2. Hold them with your thumb and index finger
3. Put your middle finger between the two chopsticks
4. Support the chopstick (the one in the right hand side) by
touching it with your ring finger and little finger.
5. Pay attention to the position you hold the chopsticks.
It’s hard to use chopsticks if you place them too low.
6. This is an exemplar
7. When you want to pick up the food ,move your index and middle finger .
A short demonstration here,let’s see how to pick up something by using chopsticks